- Integrate science, technology, engineering and math skills through hands-on activities.
- Learning by doing, the most effective teaching strategy for addressing Core Curriculum.
- Detailed instructions for teachers and students including student evaluation.
- Created for teachers as well as science and technology specialists.
- Seven to fifteen 45-min. instructional periods depending on grade level and content.
- Labs includes all the specialty tools and materials you need for multiple activities.
- Each lab contains enough materials for a class of thirty students working in teams of two.
- Reusable, as well as replaceable, consumable supplies.
Includes Corrugated Plastic Display Board,  Motor Generator Kits,  Sturg Motor Kits and  KELVIN® 50LE multimeters.
Requires batteries and assembly with hand tools. Teachers will need to supply glue and hand tools (such as a ruler, scissors, awl, hole punch, utility knife, etc.).