|Bulk Pack for 20|
|As Low As $12.50 Each
Build and rebuild one of these three bridge types: arch, suspension, or truss. Students will learn about spanning a gap, rigidity, stiffness, enclosing a space, triangulation, mirror image, tension, compression, and redundant parts. Challenges include building bridges that can cover the widest spans and carry the heaviest loads. Grades 5 and up.
Bulk pack includes:
- Clip Connectors, Blue
- Slit Rods, Blue, 3.14 in. (80 mm) Long
- Slit Rods, Blue, 4.72 in. (120 mm) Long
- Slit Rods, Blue, 7.87 in. (200 mm) Long
- Tubes, Blue, 7.87 in. (200 mm) Long
- Tube, Gray, 0.15 in. (3.9 mm) Dia.
- Plastic Strip for Road Bed, 1.96 in. (50 mm) Wide x 19.68 in. (500 mm) Long
- Piece of String, 78.74 in. (2000 mm) Long
- Piece of Sand Paper