- Class view: Large super bright 7 segment, 1 in. character height LED displays. Ideal for whole class to view the competition results.
- Monitor: One or two lanes monitoring. At the same time display race time, speed, response time and distance
- Reaction Practice Mode: 2 modes: Normal (racing mode) and practice (test response time). Manual / Automatic racing modes.
- Controls: Master controller for race start. Two other individual hand-held controllers for each lane.
- Car Staging: built in Car staging testing.
- Christmas Tree Display (high-power LED based): True random Christmas tree sequencer. Time- display time is 1/1000 second.
- Speed: Selectable MPH and Km/H speed calculations and display. User selectable distance setting
- Two Winner Modes: Select winners by race time only or race time and response time.
- USB Interfacing: Built-in USB port for connecting to a PC computer and download the results of each race (future optional software).
- Sensors: Optical infra-red, not contact sensors for start/finish gates.
- Sensor cable is 50 ft. long (can be used for a 90 ft. race track)
- Power Supply: Comes with a UL approved wall adaptor.
- Housing: Wood with red acrylic cover.
- Stand: A tripod stand (height adjustable) is also included.
Important note: The timer has relays that energize solenoids in the No CO2 car launcher. CO2 cars must be launched manually using the KELVIN® HotShot Launcher (#840710 for one lane or #840711 for 2-lane). In this case only race time and speed will be displayed (no reaction time available).