Expand your plastics and manufacturing program with the introduction of urethane mold making and resin casting. This lab pack provides materials and detailed instructions that challenge your students to design and create a model, make a urethane elastomer mold of that model and cast the mold using urethane resin. Sample designs can include monograms, plaques, jewelry and sculpture.
- 2 Pieces Polystyrene Foam Board (1 in. x 24” x 24”)
- Half-Gallon Quick Cast Resin
- 2 Quarts Urethane RTV Resin
- 5 Molding Waxed Containers
- 1 Can Mold Release Parting Compound
- 2 Measuring Containers 250 ml
Enough for 20 students - 2 students per mold.