Use in Your Technology or Science class.
Areas of Application Include:
- Physics (i.e. motion, voltage, current, sound, light)
- Physiology (i.e. heart rate)
- Environmental (temperature, humidity, light, PH, barometric pressure)
- Portable; Record and view on location; graph in your class with your PC
- Microcontroller-based; easy to operate
- 2-line LCD display, menu-driven software
- Variable data acquisition speed (sample rate)
- 4 channel 12-bit A/D converter
- Accumulate and store data or transmit it to your computer
- Retains collected data for years
- Includes comprehensive Windows plotting software for post-data processing
- Includes  popular external sensors including Temperature, Light Intensity, Sound Levels, Voltage and Current
- Built-in motion timer for 1 lane; collect data for time, MPH & KPH (motion timer cables/sensors sold separately).
- Windows XP-7, Serial
KELVIN® will make available the following: Force and Pressure, Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Heartbeat, PH Electrode, Angular Position, Angular Rotation (rational speed) and Linear Position.
Deluxe package available below.